It's a wonderful thing to love what you do, and I'm a very lucky man! I'm very grateful every time I have the opportunity to help my patients. It's a powerful relationship when you are given the chance to help another person. Being an orthodontist means everything to me. I love being able to walk around the clinic talking with the kids, watching them grow up and turn into independent people. I find it very gratifying working with my hands, using my clinical and scientific knowledge, and most importantly, taking into consideration the specific needs of my patients to give them the best possible. It is a responsibility that I relish and take very seriously with pride.
It is my goal with every patient I meet to make a real connection, to establish a trusting and honest relationship. I’ve learned to do all I can to be positive, be clear, and be responsible for all I say and do. I want to show my patients that I always have their best interests at heart. It’s quite a privilege to be able to use your knowledge and effort to improve the lives of another human being.
Education and Continuing Education
- Undergraduate Degree – Springfield College: completed studies in three years
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Temple University
- Dental Residency – Waterbury Conn Hospital, Yale University
- Orthodontic Residency – Tufts University
Since graduating Dr. Miller has dedicated himself to providing the best possible orthodontic care available for his patients. He invested countless hours of education after his training to learn about passive self-ligation, earning him the distinction of being a Damon Premier provider. He so impressed his colleagues at Damon that he was asked to participate in their annual national education symposium.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontics
- New Hampshire Dental Society
- Greater Seacoast Dental Society
- Exeter Chamber of Commerce
- National Federation of Independent Business
Outside the Office
I feel proud to be a native of Exeter and am so proud to live and work in such a wonderful community. When I'm not in the office, I love spending time with my wonderful wife and daughters.